Thursday, February 22, 2007

Antonella Barba

So I was watching Fox News tonight when I was mesmerized by the latest American Idol scandal - naked fotos! Ack! So, innocently enough, as I was waiting for time to go to the fed show tonight - I ran across the fotos online. I must say, Fox News should be ashamed of themselves for scandalizing this girl over what seems to be fairly innocuous college fotos. I wonder why they didn't show the picture of her listening to her iPod and constructing a little house out of Popsicle sticks. Hmmm... I heard Fox gets their news from soullessbeauracrat.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

Soulless Bureaucrat said...

Absolute truth. Fox News can't run a show or break a story without consulting your's truly, the Soulless Bureaucrat. Bill O'Reilly can't hold my jock or my inbox... And not just cause my inbox contains weeks of unanswered correspondence.